52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Thursday 9 November 2017

Completed Saundersfoot 2017 Scrapbook Album

Back in June 2017, we rented a beautiful holiday home in Saundersfoot, South Wales for a week.  We were joined by our family, so Hubby and myself, our younger son, elder son, daughter-in-law and their two children.  It was the first time we had holidayed together and we had a fabulous time.






















While away, I kept a brief note in my phone of what we did each day, so I had them to refer to.  When we got home, I started to make a scrapbook of our time together.  I was like a train, steaming through the project.  For some reason I got distracted and it became an "unfinished project"!

I am guilty of having a few "unfinished projects" so this week, I made a pledge to myself to complete one of them.  As this album had the least work to do till completion, I opted to do this.  In fact, I only had a few pages and the cover to do.

I'm happy to say, I have completed the scrapbook and I am really happy with the way it has turned out.  The layouts within the album are 6" x 6" (the cover size is 7" x 8").  Due to there being so many layouts in the album, I have used 3" book rings to keep it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment