52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Friday 3 November 2017

Apple Blossom Thinking Of You Embossed Card

I fancied doing a white on white card today, ending up creating this "Thinking Of You" Card.

















































I started off using the Big Shot and the Apple Blossom "That Folder" to emboss the background. Using the Apple Blossom "Banners & Blooms" die set, I cut the banner. Using the co-ordinating Apple Blossom "Wavy Sentiment" stamp set, I stamped the "Thinking Of You" greeting and stuck the banner in to position.

Using Stampin' Up "Botanical Builder Framelits" dies I cut assorted flowers and foliage.  Using another Stampin' Up set, "Pretty Pine Thinlits" I cut some fir tree foliage.  I then assembled and glued the flowers and foliage into position.  Finally, I added some self adhesive pearl gem stones to finish the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment